The Mayor's Office is the executive branch of the Mayor/Council form of government. The Mayor and immediate staff oversee:
- Enforcement of all laws applicable to those residing or conducting business in Provo.
- Execution of the policies adopted by the Municipal Council.
- Preparation and submittal of the proposed annual budget.
- Hiring of executive employees and administrative department heads.
- Recommendation for adoption such measures as may be deemed necessary or proper for the efficient operation of the City.
- Performance of numerous other duties as prescribed by law.
Are you at the #NAGW conference? Join @MartinLindLA today at 1:00pm EDT to discover tools, exercises, and tricks to… https://t.co/O4pkbXGyTh
Stop by the Granicus booth at #NAGW2018 to discover digital services and tools that can help your agency boost citi… https://t.co/gnrf8VHIBV
If you're at #NAGW2018 this week, stop by the Granicus booth to discover digital services and tools that can help y… https://t.co/rmOg2gmhIs
Headed to #NAGW conference this week? Join @MartinLindLA on 9/12 to learn how to create #website #content that meet… https://t.co/ICZuP2X8AN
If you're at #3CMAAnnual this week, stop by the Granicus booth to discover digital services that help boost citizen… https://t.co/OE7VV4Sh3n