The Mayor's Office is the executive branch of the Mayor/Council form of government. The Mayor and immediate staff oversee:
- Enforcement of all laws applicable to those residing or conducting business in Provo.
- Execution of the policies adopted by the Municipal Council.
- Preparation and submittal of the proposed annual budget.
- Hiring of executive employees and administrative department heads.
- Recommendation for adoption such measures as may be deemed necessary or proper for the efficient operation of the City.
- Performance of numerous other duties as prescribed by law.
Vision's latest infographic summarizes the latest insights and recommendations to improve government digital commun… https://t.co/UMoie8g6ZD
Stop by Vision's booth to learn more about #website best practices for local government, pick up some cool shades,… https://t.co/4HuSGvStli
Join us for our newest webinar series, Content Bootcamp, focused on #ContentStrategy. The first session will tackle… https://t.co/ZjQh2mLDNy
Citizens expectations for digital services are constantly increasing, which means your citizens are less tolerant o… https://t.co/rXDBsWomeg
Congrats to @GilbertYourTown, @CityofEvanston, and @SanJoseInfo on being named to @govtechnews Top 25 Doers, Dreame… https://t.co/HHcelSKLU7